CEM 2018, The International Conference and Exhibition on emissions monitoring will take place in Hungary (Budapest) from 16th-18th May 2018.
- Emission regulation and future monitoring challenges
- Standards and Quality
- Dust measurement at low concentrations
- Gaseous species at low concentrations (HCl, HF, NH3, SO3, CH4, N2O, CHOH, TOC…)
- Mercury and Trace Metals
- Fence line monitoring & measurement of fugitive/diffuse emissions
- Innovative Measurement Technology
- Industrial Case Studies (Power industry, Cement industry, Metal industry, Chemical Industry, Glass industry)
During the fair, you will have the chance to discover our best in class products and you will find out news about our picoGC project.